The princesses were her favorite, which is true of all 4 year olds, I think. She kept touching them to make sure they were real.
While waiting in line for 17 hours to meet the princesses. This girl kept edging her way up to me. Invading my personal space al ittle bit. I turned around and she was in full on princess garb. She was sporting the purple shirt, pants, bag, even eyeshadow. I tried to back up and get a picture of her. You can see her in the background. Jim said if you painted her green she would look like princess Fiona from Shrek. Maybe she was there for some sort of audition. Is Shrek even Disney? Who knows. Who CARES!
Anyway. It was fun. So much fun that I don't want to do it again for at least 5 years... Here's a link if you want to look at some more pics.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2CZNWThqyZMLI&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5e.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2CZNWThqyZMLI&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5e.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2CZNWThqyZMLI&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5
1 comment:
How cute, thanks for the key chain!
Post a Comment