"ut-oh" usually this means "I dropped something I want and you need to pick it up before I start screaming.
"mama" referring to me, of course.
"dada" referring to Jim, of course.
"shoe" this is one of her favorites. Although we try to keep the shoes locked in the laundry room, she inevitably finds one, tries to put it on and brings it to you saying "shoe." Cute.
"Amy" her teacher at school.
"hi" This means, hello and how are you doing today?
"Thank you" She says thank you meaning thanks, and also please. She says it whether she's giving you an item or taking one from you.
I'm not sure how many words a kid should know at 15 months but I'm pretty sure she's a genius!
Spencer knows how to say...
"ut-oh" which means "I've really screwed up. Jocelyn can you take care of this before anyone finds out?
"mama" referring to me, of course.
"dada" referring to Jim, of course.
And that's about it for the little man. Although, it's very clear he knows what I'm saying to him. For instance, yesterday he was playing with his car (and a lamp). I told him "no" in a very stern voice on several occasions. I told him if he touched the lamp again, he would get a spankin'. He just looked at me, looked at his hand, one inch from the lamp and threw his car on the floor. Cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment