There was something on the lense of my camera. Probably frosting. Nancy has the ordeal from a better vantage point on her camera. When she sends that to me, I'll replace it with that one. Until then, this one will have to suffice. Once we started singing "Happy Birthday" to the babies, they got all shy. Spencer started crying and Sophia was trying to hide behind Spencer. Be sure to watch it until the end. It's very funny. Sad, but funny. . . She was terrified of her cupcake for a while. Eventually, she came around.
Me and my little Sophia. If I ever get a picture of her smiling, I'm going to have it sealed in a vault. Not the most photogenic baby, but wonderful nontheless. We took a family picture too but you'll have to wait for the holiday card to see that debacle.
Christian and Jocelyn climbing a tree.
Afraid of the cupcake no longer. . . This is Sophia and her new BFF, Cher. She said if I ever posted a picture of her again she was going to kill me. If I'm missing tomorrow. . . Well, you know what to do.
Cupcake face.
And the best part of all? Presents. They are still at the age where the wrapping and tissue paper is more fun than the actual gift so Jocelyn opened most of them. Thanks everyone!
We were hoping that walking around The Farm would help Nikki go into labor. No phone calls so far. . . At least she didn't get anything in her eye this time :)
And yes, there are more pictures. Click on the link. LINK
2 comments:
Poor baby! Assuming she's fine now, that is classic family video. And Sophia has just developed a lifelong hatred of birthday cakes. More for Spencer!
Poor girl. She is something else! Hopefully she won't be traumatized for too many years. I always say we need something for our kids to talk about in therapy! I miss the kids so much. Spencer is just so handsome! Jocelyn climbing a tree? That's very cool. No fear of heights? I used to love tree climbing. Don't know why I am so afraid now. I was just saying to Em that "If we were in Arizona, we'd be swimming with Jocelyn right now instead of freezing"!
Post a Comment