Friday, March 5, 2010

See, The Thing About Blogging. . .

is that it's a lot like math in high school. If you miss a class or two (or event or two as far as blogging goes), you're screwed. Here's my attempt to get you caught up to date on our adventures over the last several weeks. . . . There are albums with each picture. Click on the link to view the entire albums on Shutterfly.

Bamberly's 30th birthday party. . .

click here to see more pictures

Then, Jocelyn had her first field trip to the Superstition Farms. I volunteered to tag along. I'm just not quite in full support of the public school safety system. I haven't ridden on a school bus since high school, unless you count the times we went to the river and had to hold on tightly to our coolers and tubes as the Freddy Krugar bus driver drove us to our destination. This bus ride wasn't much different. Minus the coolers and tubes. . .

We ended up at Superstition Farms, which is misleading. It's really a dairy. Full of thousands of cows. All of them in some sort of process of delivering feces to the ground I was about to walk on. I immediately rethought my decision to wear flip flops (they're now in the garbage). After we went on a hay ride, watched the cows being milk, went through the hay maze and fed the turkeys, bunnies and goats, they offered us milk to drink. Gross. . . Anyway, I got some good pics. Enjoy! Thank God Jocelyn was able to hold the turkey, otherwise the whole thing would have been a wash.


click here to see more pictures

After that, or maybe before that, we packed up the kids (and the neighbor's kid) to Amazing Jake's. An indoor wonderland for kids. Rides, food, trains, bowling, rock climbing and golf. Oh, and beer for the adults. It's simply, heaven. Here's a picture of Spencer, not having such a good time at the mini golf course.


click here to see more pictures.

Finally, a couple weekends ago, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's for Madison's birthday. Everytime I go there I end up with bruises and some sort of serious injury including basic first aid.

click here to see more pictures.

No comments: