Thursday, June 12, 2008

Digi Scrap

I am totally into this digital scrapbooking thing and I'm LOVING IT! I have made like 5 books in the last few weeks. I thought I would pass them on to you so you can see how I've captured our time with all our kids.

Jocelyn's ABC Book
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=2bd9d01b-eb15-445b-ad11-205dc17af464&productId=5&projectSponsor=162077

Spencer's ABC Book
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=270186bf-146f-4f7f-a058-bf1c341e8e38&productId=3&projectSponsor=162077

And Sophia's ABC Book
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=63650734-03d7-4528-a7bf-9fcaece25c4a&productId=3&projectSponsor=162077

I'm going a little crazy with this so sorry if you all get books of my kids for Christmas. HA! Just kidding. Follow the list and you'll be fine.

xoxo,
Marla

4 comments:

Rachel said...

pinky227

Rachel said...

I looked at them all. I am obsessed with this blog since it is my only social contact lately!

Your kids are gorgeous, but you knew that!

Rachel said...

Oops, I was trying to figure out my password....and I accidently posted one of my guesses!!

Amber said...

can you make me a digi scrap of my cats please? Plus the time I was at the beach?