What a great day! For many reasons. First, I went to Costco and spent $450 on formula and diapers. Which I'll never do again. As soon as we hit the one year mark and I get the "go ahead" from the doctor, we're switching to milk (cow's that is, just in case you were wondering).
Anyone up for a girlie trip to San Diego? I've got about $400 extra dollars next month!
I figure I'll have to buy about 7 gallons of milk a week but that sure beats the 10 cans of Costco size formula every month.
Second, Sophia took her first steps! Woohoo! She took about 5 steps and then fell on her butt and figured it was still easier to crawl. Everytime I try to show her off she won't have anything to do with it. I imagine at their birthday party she'll be all over the place. Shoudla thought of that before I booked the ramada lakeside. The picture above is random. I caught them both eating a magazine. I don't have any walking pics yet. It happens too fast to catch on film. Um, I mean digital.
1 comment:
It looks like Sophia is having a lot of fun, she is the instigator. You better keep your eyes on her at all times.
Post a Comment