Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about girlie trips to San Diego:
#1: What does the picture have to do with SD? We always take a picture of the guy (or girl) running the roller coaster at Mission Beach.
#2: Can I bring my kids? Absolutely not! And, you're only allowed to call and check on them once a day while in San Diego.
#3: Where is the closest place of worship to the hotel we're staying? You're no longer invited.
#4: I have heard that while intoxicated in San Diego, Marla tries to convince you to get a tattoo. Is this true? Um, no. Well, ok maybe it's true but I'm always willing to get one too...
5 comments:
Woohoo SanD! Hope I run into Woody Allen while we're there. Did we get the ocean view?
Yay! I'm so looking forward...um, Marla are you driving? I promise to help with tow fees if any incur. Better bring my mace just in case.
Reply from my friend Sara -
Count me in! Just give me details, like where we're going so I know what to bring and what time we're heading back so I can plan on having all my school work done before the weekend! I can't wait!
-
Which leaves me to my next thought, we should blog a SD Checklist, ooh and a playlist must list. Mmm, it should at least include JT, Britney (yes really!), 311, and maybe some Tim for Amber.
What about this? If it's lame-o, just let me know and I will book us for just the massage (which is also a lot cheaper)
"Back to School" Special Package for Moms!
After the chaos of the summer vacation, visit Sirens Salon and Day Spa and experience the relaxation of the package specifically designed for Moms needing to unwind. Enjoy a cleansing Facial
Extraordinaire, a soothing Therapeutic Massage, and finish off with a Shampoo and Style to make you feel relaxed and refreshed. All for the special 'Mom' price of $175.50.
Take some time for you - you deserve it!
I wish I would have had time to plan! I would have loved to go...I have actually been telling my DH I need some Starla time!
Post a Comment