


Unfortunately, Halloween was completely disasterous. Everything that could go wrong, did. Jim felt really bad about missing Halloween, but let me tell you honey, you didn't miss a thing!
The twins cried the whole time, Spencer wouldn't keep his head on, Jocelyn's hair looked like crap, Sophia ate her shoe, we ran out of candy and had to rummage through the pantry for hand-outs (granola bars and fruit snacks), there's a recall on like every type of candy out there so Jocelyn doesn't even get any candy out of the whole deal.
Then, at the end of the night, my dogs were acting up because of all the crazies out there. I let them in and they peed all over the twins' costumes. Now, I can't even sell them! At one point I had to laugh just to keep from crying. Well, I guess a memory is a memory is a memory, right?
Here's a link if you want to look at all the pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment