Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Remember, Now. Why I Live Here.

Every summer I say that this is going to be our last summer here. It's ridiculously hot and this weekend it's supposed to get up to 115 degrees. Jeesh! We decided to go to my dad's cabin to get out of the heat for the weekend and it was WONDERFUL! It was so cold at night that I had to wear a sweatshirt and my dad started a fire in one of the FOUR fireplaces. Trips to the forest only take a couple hours. I can handle the heat if we get an escape every once in a while. . .





Cute pictures, ay? Here's more. . .

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Ditto on helmets for your kiddos bday lists heehee. So maybe more than 48 hrs notice next time and you'll have more company!

Nicole said...

So fun! Is that up in Pine? We pass by a cabin that looks exactly like that on the way to my in-laws cabin...

Chrisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

When are you taking us??
I really want to know who approved the mud play.