Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2nd Of July Parade

The kids had their Independence Day parade at their school today. I'm all about coordinating outfits, but I couldn't get them all in the same place long enough to take a picture. These will have to do. . .

She's proud to be an American

And she has the bandana to prove it.

Seeka, I couldn't for the life of me, get Colton to smile! I got a half of a wave though :)

What a miserable day for a parade! Seriously. It was hot and humid and it was only 9:30 in the morning. Luckily, the pictures don't give off any heat. After this, we're off to my dad's cabin to escape the heat for a little while. Yay!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Lol, thanks for getting a pic in for us though! Wish I could have been there, but we've been pushing the attendance card at work lately, so didn't want to ask to be out again. Next time!