Having a family with three children (two of which are twins) leaves us with very little time to keep in touch with our family and friends. Sorry to all of you I was supposed to call back and haven't. Most of the time we're too tired to see the numbers on the phone to dial... This doesn't mean we don't care. Hopefully this blog will help you keep in touch with this crazy phase we call "raising a family."
Monday, August 10, 2009
The Obligatory First Day of Kindergarten Post
Since Jocelyn has been going to preschool (daycare) for the last 5 years, I haven't been so worried about her first day of Kindergarten. She was very excited for her first day and the dropoff didn't go as horribly as I had imagined. Her teacher seems very nice and so far, I assume, the day has been uneventful as I haven't received a phone call as of yet.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very big day! You're kid is pretty dang cute, I'm jealous that I will never get to make cute pigtails.
What a big girl! She is SO cute :)
Post a Comment