Last weekend, we loaded up the kids and flew to Santa Barbara for 6 days. It was wonderful to get out of this heat! The plane ride wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and the kids actually did really well. It was great to see Jim's family, hang out at the ocean.
We went because Jim had a water polo reunion. No, really. But, hey, I'll take any excuse to visit the beach!
Here's a couple pictures. If you want to see more, click on the link. LINK
2 comments:
Cute babies! I need to come see them before they're insolent tweens.
Ohhh! I miss my mornings with the twins. Sophia's: "Mommy's poopies?" "Mommy's shoes?" And Spencer with his gorgeos smile and one sock, letting me dress him and giggling. OH, I was so mad that my camera died. One night at the end of bath time, Spencer got on his belly and was "swimming". Sophia joined him and the two little naked butts, in an empty tub, "swimming" away would have been such a great shot. I MISS YOU GUYS!! Soon as I am better. I am having my first, somewhat good day since I started this new treatment.
Post a Comment