Friday, September 18, 2009

Baggage


The other day, I was taping off the baseboards and the ceiling to paint the babies' room. (It's very very very green.) Jocelyn was visiting a friend so the twins were playing in her room. Spencer came out with this ensemble and I just had to take a picture. Butterfly sleeping bag backpack. Hello Kitty roller bag. Monkey around the neck. And one flip flop to top it off.

Super cute.

If only he was sporting the princess sandals, that would be the icing on the cake. Or the Disney princess Minnie Mouse ears. . . Either way, he's cute as all heck.

And, no, I'm not cutting his hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you dare, EVER cut his hair! I love it.
What a handsome little man you've got there.

Rachel said...

I LOVE THAT BOY! He is so handsome and adorable. Emma asked if she could marry him when they are older. I'm all about it. (my girl wanting a younger man with his excellent genes)