Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Desk Is In!

I suggested about two weeks ago that we move the desk in through the window. It won't fit through the doorway and other than ditching my $1,700 desk, the only other option was to have someone (a window professional) remove the window, wait while we moved the desk in and then put the window back in it's rightful position.

Everyone thought I was a nut.

Turns out, I'm not, I was just right all along. . . I'm not one to tell you I told you so. But if I was one to tell you I told you so, I would tell you so. . .

I'm gloating. Sorry. The important part is that my desk is in. It has been minimally damaged and life can resume at a normal pace. Yay!

300 bucks and worth every penny.



2 comments:

Side by Side said...

Well...now consider it your $2000 desk. Which is gorgeous btw!

That is one HUGE window...have fun with window treatments. ;0

Nikki said...

Lol, nice! Hope you're staying there for a while hehe.