Um, I mean North Carolina... I flew to Lexington to surprise Sheila at her baby shower this past weekend. I has lots of trip anxiety, convinced my plane was going to go down in a firey ball of flames. But, after a xanax and a bloody mary, the four hour flight didn't seem so bad. I stayed with Rusty's parents the night before and showed up at her shower just a couple minutes late so her father in law could get the while debacle caught on video. Needless to say she was surprised. It was a great time hanging out with her and her family and enjoying a Having a family with three children (two of which are twins) leaves us with very little time to keep in touch with our family and friends. Sorry to all of you I was supposed to call back and haven't. Most of the time we're too tired to see the numbers on the phone to dial... This doesn't mean we don't care. Hopefully this blog will help you keep in touch with this crazy phase we call "raising a family."
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Welcome to Biscuitville
Um, I mean North Carolina... I flew to Lexington to surprise Sheila at her baby shower this past weekend. I has lots of trip anxiety, convinced my plane was going to go down in a firey ball of flames. But, after a xanax and a bloody mary, the four hour flight didn't seem so bad. I stayed with Rusty's parents the night before and showed up at her shower just a couple minutes late so her father in law could get the while debacle caught on video. Needless to say she was surprised. It was a great time hanging out with her and her family and enjoying a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Had to put one of the most uncomplimentary pictures of me up didn't you?!?!
Congratulations, Sheila. That was really great that you could be there, Marla.
Post a Comment