
Jocelyn had her Spring Program at her preschool this weekend. The twins were in it too but they just hung out and watched the pretty lights. We put them in it more for babysitting purposes so we could watch Jocelyn without worrying about poopy diapers. It was very cute. The theme was 50's Rock & Roll. I think the picture above is supposed to say "Angel Diner" instead of "Angel Dinner." When we were waiting for the show to start the prop guy ran up there and posted the "Party" part of the name. Hopefully he's not the one teaching my kids to spell... One thing I can say for sure about Jocelyn is that she has NO stage fright. She sang louder than anyone in her

class! Definitely a diva in the making. I ordered her poodle skirt from e-bay and when I got it in the mail, I realized that I ordered it a size too small. It was a little too short. I decided to put a pair of striped leggings on her to compensate for the shortness of the skirt so she looked more like Madonna than someone out of
Grease. Oh, well. After the program, I wanted to get a picture of Jocelyn and her long time boyfriend, Josh. They're going on 4 years now (hey, that's a better track record than most of us). Needless to say, she didn't want to cooperate and Jim had to carry her out of the room screaming and crying. At least we got a few good pictures before the big meltdown. Here's a link if you want to look at all the pictures.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2CZNWThqyZMKM¬ag=1.
Hugs to all of you, Marla
4 comments:
Jocelyn is a confident and determined girl...gee..wonder where she gets that from...I love the leggings. I'd put some on Chloe but she doesn't have legs yet.
She was the best dressed person there! And leggings are awesome, good job mom :) ~Nikki
I love the outfit! Where are the babes in the show?
Left you a note at the video site.
Miss visitng, cooking veget food, having the girls together...can I move home yet?
(From Emma)
I can't believe Jocelyn is so brave to go up there! She's more brave than I am! I couldn't even do a play.
Jocelyn, I miss you and want to come see you. Spencer and Sophie are soooo cute, I want to borrow them for a few days.
Love, Emma
Post a Comment