Having a family with three children (two of which are twins) leaves us with very little time to keep in touch with our family and friends. Sorry to all of you I was supposed to call back and haven't. Most of the time we're too tired to see the numbers on the phone to dial... This doesn't mean we don't care. Hopefully this blog will help you keep in touch with this crazy phase we call "raising a family."
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Hangin' With the Florios
Our kids get along. Our husbands get along. And most importantly, I LOVE hanging out with Chrisa. You guys are AWESOME! And. . . she makes a mean margarita. Yummy.
Oh, and Mike wants to know why the hell you cropped him out of the picture :). I told him probably because he keeps putting stupid numbers on his fb wall. . .
3 comments:
Good times! Dang I miss marlaritas, THOSE are yum.
This WAS a good time, kids and all! So. . . just waitin' for an invitation. . . I'm just sayin'.
Oh, and Mike wants to know why the hell you cropped him out of the picture :). I told him probably because he keeps putting stupid numbers on his fb wall. . .
Post a Comment