I love you, Jim. 6 years and counting. Hoping for 106 more :)
Having a family with three children (two of which are twins) leaves us with very little time to keep in touch with our family and friends. Sorry to all of you I was supposed to call back and haven't. Most of the time we're too tired to see the numbers on the phone to dial... This doesn't mean we don't care. Hopefully this blog will help you keep in touch with this crazy phase we call "raising a family."
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Happy Anniversary
I love you, Jim. 6 years and counting. Hoping for 106 more :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's really sweet. Way better than a card and much more memorable. Congrats on 6 years :)
So cute. I didn't know you were such an artist Marls. Congrats :)
And it's spelt right!
Post a Comment