Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom's Day!

In case you can't read the fine print: "Her name is Marla. Her favorite food is vegetables because she is a vegetarian. She likes to go to Applebee's. Her favorite color is orange. She cooks eggs and toast. For fun she likes to cuddle. I love my mom. She is the best." By Jocelyn.

Best mother's day present, ever. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I know. Having you in my life makes me a better person, and a better mom.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day! Jocelyn's "My Mom" portrait is adorable, love the comments as these kids sure can be pretty funny! Certainly one of those for the keepsake box!!

Nikki said...

Such a pretty dress :) Happy mom's day!

jfbast said...

Hi Marla! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful family. I can't imagined ever managing twins. Happy [however belated] Mother's Day to you! Ü