Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Possible, That My Camera Just Might Explode!

What a weekend! We were non-stop from the moment we got home on Friday until just a couple hours ago. I can't say I'm looking forward to working tomorrow, but it might actually seem restful after our super jam-packed weekend.

More Hike for Hope Pictures

First, we got up super early and walked 5 miles for the annual Stepping Stones of Hope, Hike for Hope. I do it every year and it is just an amazing experience! I raised over $500 to support greiving families. To put that into perspective, that will send about 6 greiving children to a greif camp this year. THANK YOU to everyone who supported me in this cause. Your selfless gift is very much appreciated. If you could see just one tiny piece of the impact we have on the families who come to camp, you would know that your gift is truly meaningful. Thanks again!

After we wrapped things up at the hike, Amber, Crystal, and me and all my kids, headed over to the Tempe Greek Festival. Bill met up with us there and hung out for a while. We were able to see some little ones dance Greek style, eat Greek fries (shut up, they're on the diet plan), and the kids were able to play in the water.

More Tempe Greek Festival Pictures

Aaaaaand. If that wasn't enough, the kids had their Spring Program at their preschool today. It was right in the middle of the babies' second naptime, so they were a little cranky, but that's allright. Jocelyn was fabulous, as usual. This year, however, she developed some kind of stage fright. She kept saying she was nervous and would look over at us with a worried glance. She still sang real loud and the program was wonderful!

More Spring Program Pictures

Ugh. I'm pooped. The kids are staying home for two weeks. Jim and I will be alternating staying home with them. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Whyte House said...

I'm tired just reading about all your adventures. Your kids are so cute. I love the photo of Jocelyn singing :)