Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Don't Know Why We Torment Our Kids, But We Do. . .

Every night. Same routine. Sophia is still afraid of the dogs and Spencer is enchanted by them. Notice the furry dogs. They are being shaved tomorrow so they can bear the one thousand degree heat round these parts.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Spencer and Sophia are so cute! It's so fun to see them running around. I can't wait for the day that Kyler can too! And yes, you can steal Kyler's pic. So the first friday of every month (which would be next friday), the Phoenix Childrens Museum has free admission to all after 6 pm (I think, I'll have to double check), wanna go? I've never been there but I thought the kids might enjoy it, plus it's free! They are a little pricy to go duing the day. And hey, it's air conditioned - you can't beat that this time of year :)