Yes. Sopia is crying. There is never a time when everyone in the entire family is smiling at the same time. This will have to do. I told Jim he had to wear pink or white so he could blend in with the family picture. He refused. So his Hawaiian theme is the best we could come up with....
He actually found the egg on the top of the light fixture all on his own. He just needed a little boost.
My girls. Do you know how hard it is to find matching outfits for girls who are 4 years apart? Well, let me tell you, it's almost impossible! Mission accomplished, though.
I'm not sure he's ready for a modeling career. Nor do I belive in exposing young children to that facet of our society. But, he's cute as all hell and I'm pretty sure we could make millions of dollars off of his cuteness.
And Jocelyn? Such a poser. What a wonderful day!
Happy Easter everyone!
3 comments:
I am so not surprised that you are a matching holiday clothing dictator in your home, and I love that Jim refuses. Your kids are later going to shave off half their hair and dye the rest green, as a result. I will help them!
You family is beautiful, looks like you had a wonderful Easter weekend! Hey how about playdate: Tempe TownLake water park and picnic sometime in May. Let me know!
Millions off of that face! All of your kids are gorgeous!
The pictures are wonderful and Jim's Hawiian theme actually set off very nicely.
Post a Comment