Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Piper and Taylor!

Today we went to a birthday party for twin girls who go to school with Jocelyn. The party was at The Farm at South Mountain and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day! As we unpacked all the kids in the parking lot, Jim and I actually wondered if we should have brought jackets! Then, we remembered that we live in Arizona and it would be scorching by noon. It wasn't, though. All in all, it was a perfect day.


Happy Birthday!


Jocelyn and Piper off to pick some leaves.


Spencer really wanted to climb that tree. His legs are just too little yet.



Sophia has had a hard time communicating lately. She talks, we just don't know what the heck she's saying. She became frustrated with our lack of understanding "toddler talk" and wrote in the dirt what she wanted instead. Turns out she just wanted more lemonade.


Here is Jocelyn posing with her friends Madison and Tatum. She was really mad because I made her sit on the bench for the picture instead of the table.

I know, I know. You want to see more pictures. Follow the link. . . LINK

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Marla!
Love the pics! You are sooo good about taking pictures, I REALLY don't know how you do it. I think two kids keep me busy but you truly are amazing with twins and all! Your blog is great, thanks for sharing I look forward to your next posts. I will look for some community events that we can get the girls together for, I try do playdates with Taylor and Piper so maybe we can all get together. Nice to see you guys yesterday, have a great week!

The Whyte House said...

What a great place for a bday party! Looks like a really nice day :)