Not many people I know actually look forward to monsoon season in hopes that their tree will be pulled from its roots out of the ground. This year, I'm wishing for that exact thing.
Yes. Those are zip-ties holding the broken and not broken halves together. I think there's a total of three.
Yes. There's a stake in the ground.
And, yes. That's a rope holding the leaning tree in place.
Ya gotta give Jim credit for trying, but I think it's time to tear it out and replant.
2 comments:
So what type of tree is it?
Personally, I would take it out and put something more desert friendly in.
Good luck with it!
This speaks volumes of Jim's nature, no? If he wants to see trees, pack up and come see us!
I would like to know about the book with such a great title, so fill me in.
Post a Comment