Thursday, March 26, 2009

Forget the Laundry, There are THINGS to do!

After seeing all of the ridiculous amounts of things that Vicki does with her twins on a DAILY basis. I though it would be a good idea to venture outside of the house this past weekend and take a trip to the zoo. I figured it would be the last weekend before scorching heat takes over and leave us with nothing to do except activities held indoors with working air conditioning. Ahhh. The summer months. I'm actually looking forward to them for a change.

Here's some super cute pics of our adventure. They don't quite do our trip justice, though. Everyone else had the same idea, I've never seen the zoo so packed! We had to park a really really really long ways away from the entrance... I loaded the kids up with sunblock and, as it turns out, Sophia is allergic. I didn't notice until we got home that evening, but she was covered with hives (not itchy little bumps. The kind you don't want me to post pictures of but the doctor took pictures of when we went in). So much for being done with specialists. We see an allergist for her on April 16th. Never a dull moment around these parts, that's for sure.

Here are Spencer and Sophia enjoying the zoo for about 15 minutes before they konked out in the stroller and slept the whole time.

Jocelyn and Madison petting the goats.

It was very hot. Something like 80 degrees. Here's Jocelyn and
Madison playing on the water pad.

Had to slip in a picture of me in there somewhere...

This weekend? Off to the Tempe Festival of the Arts. Good times! If Vicki would just post her calendar of events, I'd be set!

2 comments:

Side by Side said...

Yeah for you!

The Easter Bunny is coming to Bass World.

I think we are going April 10th...free photos :)

Side by Side said...

Ooops....Bass Pro.