Apparently Sophia needs to work on keeping her shoes on. She's also working on learning her colors, shapes and numbers but she really needs to expand her communication skills. Seriously? She's 1. I'm just glad she's walking and talking. Even if it is incoherent...
Spencer is working on improving his communication skills. I think this goal comes from his biting episodes which have totaled about 6 over the past few weeks. He's just frustrated. He wants the ball. Other kid has the ball. That's frustrating so he bites them. Ugh. He's also working on keeping his shoes on. Thank GOD someone else is willing to take this task on.... It's infuriating to me. He's also working on his "sensitivity" issues. His feelings get hurt very easily. Poor kid.
2 comments:
I think you should write them up for evaluating babies against the expected cognitive reasoning abilities of older children. Or you could just tell them that you've conferred with the babies and they rationally appreciate the case for wearing shoes but choose not to as a form of non-violent protest. With occasional biting, when necessary.
Hey Marla, I'm available this Saturday if you still wanted to get together...my life is crazy, it takes me so long to write back. Send me your e-mail on my blog (I won't publish it). Mandy and I live pretty close now, let's try and get her to come too. It can be a healthy, big baby reunion!
Post a Comment