I don't know why I didn't get any pics of the twins. They were super cranky and I was paranoid about Sophia and her latest allergy. I gave her a light mist of spray baby sunblock and hoped for the best. No hives so far. Yeah!
The terribly obvious magician.
Amber and Jocelyn climbed to the top of some art sculpture on Mill Avenue.
Jocelyn and her million-dollar-curb-side-hotdog. I'm not one for making the kids eat ALL their food. I figure if they're not hungry, there's no reason to force them to eat. Today, after I paid $10 for a hotdog, I made her sit there and eat every last bite. Inconsistent mommy, I know.
The best parts of the day were not caught on digital. Jim got into an argument with one of the vendors and we all had to give our hats back :( And there was wine tasting... I guess from here until October it will be posts of indoor activities and water sports. Which reminds me, I need to get everyone registered for swim lessons. Happy summer everyone!
1 comment:
She is more beautiful every day. It still amazes me how much she and the twins look like you! I only hope that Claire looks as much like me! Immortality, baby.
Post a Comment